PARTNERSHIP & EXHIBITION
Why to Support WAS Congress?
- Get in front of Your Target Market - WAS Congress is the only international congress that brings therapists, medical specialists, researchers, educators and advocates together under one umbrella
- Market Your Business Inexpensively - no other conference would offer immediate access to local and global Key Opinion Leaders such as WAS. WAS's conference has been a magnet for the prominent leaders within the field of sexual health from variety of backgrounds and disciplines.
- Increase Your Reach - when you sponsor the WAS Congress, you reach more people than just those who attend. One of the many benefits of sponsorship is your brand's exposure to more than 60K experts within the field of sexual health (as your name and your website address will be included in WAS online Newsletters). The majority of brand exposure happens beforehand -secure your sponsorship early on.
- Discover the Magic of Prague - come and join us in this great opportunity to sponsor the next World Congress of Sexual Health in the historical city of Prague. Prague is in the heart of Europe which has not been touched by the current political climate change thus our attendees are more likely to be committed to take part at the conference
- Get a Chance to Know Other Businesses - you can form new business partnerships, meet business professionals in complimentary businesses with which you share the same target market but are not in competition. Our previous sponsors included companies such as Pfizer, Eli Lilly, Johnson & Johnson, Solvay, Coloplast and Taylor & Francis.
We would like to invite your Company to support the organisation of the 23rd Congress of the World Association for Sexual Health by contributing as a Partner or Exhibitor, applying for packages and other Partnership Opportunities and/or space at the Exhibition Area.
If you are interested in sponsoring or need any additional information, please contact Ms. Lucie Vavra for more details:
Mrs. Lucie Vavra
Na Pankraci 17
140 21 Prague 4
Phone: +420 284 001 444
Fax: +420 284 001 448